IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Sydney, Australia
Conference: September 12 - 14 2012
Education Seminars: September 14, 2012
Pre Conference event : Certification Crammer Seminar, September 11, 2012
Certification Examinations will be available on September 13, 2012.
Venue for all events : Karsten's Training Facility, 111 Harrington Street, Sydney
Registration is now open for IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Sydney, Australia, September 12 - 14, 2012. If you have any questions, please contact IDUG Headquarters. Below are the registration rates for the IDUG DB2 Tech Conference. Stay tuned for the latest conference information, including the online session schedule and keynote information.
The Early or Full registration fee includes access to all technical presentations and other conference activities on Wednesday, September 12 and Thursday, September 13. The Early and Full conference registration fee also includes access to one selected full day education seminar, or 2 1/2 day education seminars and associated topic handouts, offered on September 14.
|Early Registration Fee
Purchased on or before Friday, August 17th
|Full Registration Fee
Purchased after Friday, August 17th
|IDUG Mentor Program
With discount code provided by IDUG Mentor
Educational Seminars: September 14, 2012
Educational Seminars are being held on Friday, September 14. Included in any fee paid are lunch and any course materials for the seminar(s) you attend. Seminar titles will be announced in the near future.
Please note that an attendee may only attend 1 full day seminar or 2 1/2 day seminars. An attendee cannot attend part of one full day seminar and part of another full day seminar or 1 1/2 day seminar and part of a full 1 day seminar.
|Paid Conference Delegate (Early or Full Registration only)||$0.00|
|One-Day Educational Seminar-Only||
Certification Crammer Seminars: September 11, 2012
Free Certification Crammer Seminars covering the Database Administration examination for both LUW version 10.1 and z.OS version 10 will be held on the Tuesday prior to the conference, the 11th of September. These seminars are only available to registered attendees of IDUG Tech Conference Australia 2012, any registration type can attend. Please note that spaces may become limited due to seating restrictions at the venue therefore registrations will be on a first come first served basis.
Certification Examinations: September 13, 2012
Attendees of IDUG Tech Conference Australia 2012 will also be able to sit 1 free IBM Certification exmainations. These will be available to any registraion type but will only be available on Thursday the 13th of September.
- Cancellations must be received in writing and postmarked on or before August 10, 2012. A $100.00 cancellation fee will be charged for processing the refund. Refunds will be made in the same manner as the original payment was received. Regrettably, no refunds will be given for cancellations postmarked after August 10, 2012.
- Substitutions need to be made in writing and postmarked on or before September 7, 2012. Substitutions onsite will be processed if the attendee presents a letter on company stationery requesting the substitution and identifying the name of the pre-registered attendee and substitution.
Note: Registrations must be postmarked or faxed on or before September 7, 2012 in order to be processed before the conference. If you cannot submit your registration form by this date, you may register onsite at the conference.
- Credit Card Types: IDUG accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Check Payments: IDUG accepts checks. You may complete this process through the onsite registration form. Once you hit the payment page, select “pay by check”. An invoice will appear for processing.
- Questions? Contact Nick Hawes (+1 312-673-5779).