Join us for the 2017 IDUG DB2 North American Tech Conference
Join us for the 2017 IDUG DB2 North American Tech Conference in Anaheim, California, April 30 - May 4. This event will feature the latest in DB2 technologies, networking opportunities and the technical content you need to be successful.
Conference at a glance
- Spot Lights
- Twitter Feed
- Educational Seminars
- Hands On Labs - Back by popular demand
- Complimentary Workshops
- Complimentary IBM Certification Exams
- Exhibitor Listing - Information Coming Soon
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Moderator Sign-Up - Information Coming Soon
- z/OS Mini-Panel - Submission of questions to be opened just prior to the Conference
- LUW Mini-Panel - Submission of questions to be opened just prior to the Conference
DB2 12 is the latest release of DB2 for z/OS, it is built on the core capabilities of DB2 11, and gives businesses the capabilities needed to meet the business demands of the future by providing scale and speed for next era of Mobile and Interconnected devices along with application support for Cloud, Analytics and Mobile. It delivers faster analytical insights and leverages advanced speedy In-Memory database performance. This session will also convey the latest on DB2 for z/OS continuous delivery, which delivers features faster than ever before.
- Kevin Foster, DB2 for z/OS Development Director
- John Campbell, Distinguished Engineer
- Chris Crone, DB2 Distinguished Engineer
DB2 LUW Trends & Directions
Come hear from our DB2 LUW product management organization about our current and future capabilities in our upcoming DB2 Trends and Directions session. We will discuss using BLU in-memory technology for mixed workloads and where we are going with HTAP. Since data breaches are so prevalent, come hear about where we are taking our security measures that you can take advantage of. Also, you will learn how you can rely on DB2 11.1 to provide similar continuously available uptime as you would expect from a mainframe, without the price tag.
- Matthias Funke, Director, DB2
- Peter Bradford, DB2 Offering Manager
- Daniel Hernandez, VP Offering Management