Anaheim, California, April 30 - May 04, 2017
- eBrochure - Coming in April 2017
- Spot Lights
- Twitter Feed
- Educational Seminars
- Hands On Labs - Back by popular demand
- Complimentary Workshops
- Complimentary IBM Certification Exams
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Moderator Sign-Up
- DB2 Expert Mini Panels
- Conference Orientation as Pesented on the DB2Nite Show
Prepare with Pre-Certification Educational Seminars
- Sunday, 4/30 - 4 full-day Educational Seminars
|Sunday, April 30||8:00am - 9:30am, 4:30pm – 6:30pm|
|Monday, May 1||7:15am – 5:45pm|
|Tuesday, May 2||7:30am – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday, May 3||7:30am – 5:00pm|
|Thursday, May 4||7:30am - 10:40am|
Dates to Remember
We want your experience on IDUG.org to be simple and easy to navigate. Below we've compiled frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact IDUG Headquarters at 312-321-6881 or by e-mail at email@example.com .
IDUG.org Related Questions
- How do I become a member of IDUG/sign up for IDUG.org?
IDUG membership is FREE. Click here for additional details and to fill out the online membership application. It only takes a few minutes!
- How to reset password?
If you are having trouble remembering your password for IDUG.org, click here. You will be prompted to provide your e-mail address. A verification token will be sent to you; you will then be able to choose a new password.
- If I have more than one IDUG.org userID, how do I merge the accounts? How do I know which one is active?
There is no way to merge accounts. All member accounts in IDUG database are active. The only restriction to member accounts is the e-mail address. You can have multiple accounts but they must have different e-mail addresses.
- Who to contact for registration and housing related information?
If you have questions regarding registration or housing for IDUG North America 2016, please contact IDUG Headquarters at 312-321-6881 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .