Attendee Resource Page
The Attendee Resources below contain conference related information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact IDUG Headquarters at +1-312-321-6881 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Week of the conference at a glance:
12/09 [Tuesday] - Certification and Educational Seminars
13/09 [Wednesday] - Full day of conference sessions
14/09 [Thursday] - Full day of conference sessions
If you plan to participate in these exams please be aware of the below login instructions:
To create a Pearson Vue account log on to PearsonVUE.com/IBM/ at least three days before exam date.
Your username and password will be used to log into the test.
You can view the list of exams at PearsonVue.com/IBM/
- Speakers List - Coming Soon!
- Online Schedule & Technical Program
- Certification Crammer and Certification Exam Details
- DB2 Expert Panel
- Registration Information
- Hotel Recommendations
- How to Justify Attending IDUG
- Conference Planning Committee (CPC)
IDUG My Conference - Build your agenda Coming Soon!
Build your own conference agenda using IDUG’s My Conference feature. Each attendee can customize their week at IDUG. The “My Agenda” tab gives attendee’s the ability to customize their conference choices including technical sessions, technical networking sessions, social networking and zero weight gain opportunities. This My Conference feature allows attendee’s to evaluate sessions and the overall conference. Attendees can download their custom agenda or hook up their calendar (Google Calendar, Outlook 2010, etc.) to the iCalendar link and have the information at their fingertips.
Important dates to remember
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: August 1, 2017
- Online Registration Deadline (Onsite registration is available after this date): Sept 9, 2017
We want your experience on IDUG.org to be simple and easy to navigate. Below we've compiled frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact IDUG Headquarters at +1-312-321-6881 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDUG.org Related Questions
- How do I become a member of IDUG/sign up for IDUG.org?
IDUG membership is FREE. Click here for additional details and to fill out the online membership application. It only takes a few minutes!
- How do I reset my password?
If you are having trouble remembering your password for IDUG.org, click here. You will be prompted to provide your e-mail address. A verification token will be sent to you; you will then be able to choose a new password.
- If I have more than one IDUG.org user ID, can I merge the accounts? How do I know which one is active?
There is no way to merge accounts. All member accounts in the IDUG database are active. The only restriction to member accounts is the e-mail address. You can have multiple accounts but they must have different e-mail addresses.
IDUG Australasia 2017 Related Questions
When and how do I access online conference proceedings?
- The online conference proceedings will be available a couple weeks post event. You will receive an e-mail notification from IDUG Headquarters announcing the availability of the proceedings.
- If you have questions regarding registration for the IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Sydney, please contact IDUG Headquarters at +1-312-321-6881 or by e-mail at email@example.com.