Articles & Content
Topic: 2010 NA
Subtopic: Cross Platform DB2 for z/OS & LUW
DATE: 2010-5-14 (11:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
SPEAKERS: Herb Vogel (JB HUNT Transportation)
Discuss and show where to begin in developing SQL PL Stored Procs, Triggers, and UDF's.. From basic syntax and creation to more advanced topics...(including temp tables , emailing, MQ, and new features in 9.7....
EXP. LEVEL: Beginner,Intermediate
1. Basic SQL PL syntax, understand and use the basic core functions and commands.
2. Understanding of use in Procs, Trigger, UDF's. When to use what, and look at some examples.
3. Advanced usage. SQL PL and emailing and MQ
4. New Syntax and features new to 9.7. quck dive into enhancements that have been made to the SQL PL language
5. Tips and Tricks/ Lessons learned.
This file is being provided by IDUG. We would encourage you to join IDUG to get full access to all of our files and resources. Joining IDUG is FREE and signing up is simple. Click here to join! or login!Click to Download
NOTE: These are only open to members of IDUG. If you are not a member, please CLICK HERE for more information.