Topic: DB2 for LUW
The DB2 development team has been very busy since the ground breaking DB2 10.5 release last year. Learn about what they've been up to since then ! While a specific feature list is not available as of the time of writing this abstract, the topic areas covered may include:
- the latest in-memory query performance advances with BLU acceleration
- new ways of leveraging BLU acceleration in operational & OLTP systems
- data compression advances
- pureScale advances, including pureScale "light"
- exploiting the capabilities of the latest processors
- new options to keep your data secure
The author will focus on the value the features bring to customers, and the key nuggets of internal design information that will allow DBAs to understand how to get the most of these features in
Click Here to Download
NOTE: These are only open to members of IDUG. If you are not a member, please CLICK HERE for more information.