Register for the IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Orlando before March 22 and save on registration! Why should you attend? Check out the list below and don't wait another minute - register today!
Ten Reasons to Attend
You won't want to miss all the IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Orlando has to offer:
1. Robust Technical Session Schedule - The IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Orlando offers sessions designed to fit your needs. You will have no problem filling your agenda with the right education for your job role and organization's priorities!
2. Celebrations for IDUG's 25th Anniversary and IBM DB2's 30th Anniversary - It's hard to believe IDUG is 25 this year! Join us to look back at where we have come from and see where IDUG is headed in the future. Stay tuned for more information about celebrations for IBM DB2's 30th anniversary.
3. One Day Seminars - The perfect opportunity to learn more about specific aspects of DB2 that you deal with on a day-to-day basis. Learn more.
4. Certification Exams - Take advantage of this opportunity to gain IBM professional certifications at no additional cost. All IDUG DB2 Tech Conference attendees are eligible to take two complimentary certification exams as long as the first exam is passed.
5. Complimentary Workshops - Your IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Orlando registration unlocks a number of complimentary workshops held on Friday, May 3.
6. Save on Registration, Be an IDUG Mentor - IDUG offers an incomparable loyalty reward program for those who have attended three or more IDUG conferences, are an IBM Champion or are a member of a Regional User Group.
7. Complimentary Wi-Fi - Throughout the meeting space and in each hotel guest room at the Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center.
8. Easy-to-Navigate Meeting Space - The Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center is compact and easy to navigate.
9. Networking - While in Orlando, gain access to old and new connections. Trade business cards with industry leading vendors, your DB2 peers and speakers at the Exhibit Hall and networking events sponsored by some of IDUG's top vendors
10. Hot Industry Topics - Hear from experts regarding their opinions on a variety of important topics. Key sessions include:
- Austin Clifford, IBM Corporation: Offically Amazing - DB2 10 Powers the World's Largest Data Warehouse
- Martin Hubel, MHC Inc.: Tuning SAP with DB2 for LUW
- Melanie Stopfer, IBM Corporation: Best Practices: Upgrade to DB2 LUW 10
- John Campbell, IBM Corporation: Application Best Practices and Recommendations Specific to DB2 for z/OS Data Sharing
- Bryan Paulsen, John Deere: The Challenges and the Redesign of a Big Data Mission Critical Application
- Robert Goodman, Florida Hospital: DB2-z vs Oracle-Showdown at the Warehouse Corral