IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Melbourne, Australia
Conference: 11 - 13 September 2013
Education Seminars: 13 September 2013
Pre Conference event: Certification Crammer Seminar, 10 September 2013
Certification Examinations will be available on 12 September 2013.
Venue for events: Clifton's Training and Conference Facility, 440 Collins Street, Melbourne
Registration is now open for IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Melbourne, Australia, 11 - 13 September 2013. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Whimer at firstname.lastname@example.org . Below are the registration rates for the IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Melbourne. Stay tuned for the latest conference information, including the online session schedule and keynote information.
The Early and Full registration fees include access to all technical presentations and other conference activities on Wednesday, 11 September and Thursday, 12 September. The Early and Full conference registration fees also include access to one selected full day education seminar, or two 1/2 day education seminars and associated topic handouts, offered on 13 September.
|Early Registration Fee
Purchased on or before Friday, 23 August
|Full Registration Fee
Purchased after Friday, 23 August
|IDUG Mentor Program
With discount code provided by IDUG Mentor
Educational Seminars: 13 September 2013
Educational Seminars are being held on Friday, 13 September. Lunch and any course materials for the seminar(s) you attend are included in the fee. Seminar titles will be announced in the near future.
Please note that an attendee may only attend one full day seminar or two 1/2 day seminars. An attendee cannot attend part of one full day seminar and part of another full day seminar or one 1/2 day seminar and part of a full one day seminar.
|Paid Conference Delegate (Early or Full Registration only)||$0.00|
|One-Day Educational Seminar-Only||
Certification Crammer Seminars: 10 September 2013
Free Certification Crammer Seminars covering the Database Administration examination for both LUW version 10.1 and z/OS version 10 will be held prior to the conference on Tuesday, 10 September. These seminars are only available to registered attendees of IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Melbourne, any registration type can attend. Please note that spaces may become limited due to seating restrictions at the venue therefore registrations will be on a first come first served basis.
Certification Examinations: 12 September 2013
Attendees of IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Melbourne will also be able to sit one free IBM Certification exam. These will be available to any registration type but will only be available on Thursday, 12 September.
- Cancellations must be received in writing and postmarked on or before 9 August 2013. A $100.00 cancellation fee will be charged for processing the refund. Refunds will be made in the same manner as the original payment was received. Regrettably, no refunds will be given for cancellations postmarked after 9 August 2013
- Substitutions need to be made in writing and postmarked on or before 6 September 2013. Substitutions onsite will be processed if the attendee presents a letter on company stationery requesting the substitution and identifying the name of the pre-registered attendee and substitution.
Note: Registrations must be postmarked or faxed on or before 6 September 2013 in order to be processed before the conference. If you cannot submit your registration form by this date, you may register onsite at the conference.
- Credit Card Types: IDUG accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Check Payments: IDUG accepts checks. You may complete this process through the onsite registration form. Once you hit the payment page, select “pay by check”. An invoice will appear for processing.
- Questions? Contact Amanda Whitmer at email@example.com or call (+1 312-673-5908).