IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA 2015
IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Conference: May 4 - 8 2015
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
Below are the registration rates for the IDUG DB2 Tech Conference. Stay tuned to for the latest conference information, including the online session schedule and keynote information.
This registration fee includes access to all technical presentations and other conference activities on Monday, May 4 through Friday, May 8. To attend one of the educational seminars, you must add to your registration. The cost for seminars is included in your conference registration, however there is a $50 fee for mandatory materials.
Early Bird Special (with EARLYNA discount code until March 14, 2015)
Multiple Attendee Registration Discount
Companies sending 10 or more individuals should contact IDUG for more discount information.
IDUG Mentor Program - for First Time Attendees
With discount code provided by IDUG Mentor
|App. Dev. Special Two Day Registration (Tuesday & Wednesday Only)||$750.00|
(Includes access to the exhibit hall receptions but does not include lunch.)
Full-day and Half-day Educational Seminars: May 4 - 8, 2015
Full-day and Half-day Educational Seminars are held Monday, May 4 through Friday, May 8 at the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge. The additional fee includes course materials for the seminar you attend.
|Full-Day Educational Seminar-Only||$50.00|
|Half-Day Educational Seminar-Only||$50.00|
Seminars Being Offered:
- DB2 11 for z/OS System Administrator Crammer Class for Certification Exam #317
- DB2 11 for z/OS DBA Certification Crammer Course
- DB2 10.5 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration Upgrade Certification Exam (Exam 311) Preparation
- DB2 LUW Problem Determination and Troubleshooting Workshop
- Advanced SQL Coding and Performance
- Using DB2 for z/OS Extended Features to Solve Complex Requirements
- DB2 for LUW Top Gun Performance Highlights
First Time Attendees and IDUG Mentors:
The IDUG Mentor program recognizes and helps loyal IDUG attendees, IBM Champions and RUG Leaders share their DB2 knowledge with first time attendees. If you fall into one of these categories you are eligible to apply for a coupon worth 80% off the registration rate for a first time attendee. First time attendees can take advantage of this offer by reaching out to a co-worker that falls into one of these categories. To apply or for more information about the IDUG Mentor Program visit the IDUG Mentor webpage.
|Loyal IDUG Attendee
To qualify to be an IDUG Mentor under this category, you must have attended 3 major IDUG Conferences - North America, EMEA or Australasia. With the purchase of your full price conference registration, you become eligible to apply for a coupon worth up to 80% off the registration rate for a brand new IDUG conference attendee who accompanies you to an upcoming IDUG DB2 Tech Conference.
To qualify to be an IDUG Mentor as an IBM Champion, you must be attending the conference, and you will receive a discount to bring a first-time IDUG attendee with you. If you are a speaker or volunteer, using your well-deserved speaker or volunteer discount does not prevent you from applying for the discount.
|Regional User Group
All RUG (Regional User Group) leaders are eligible to sponsor one of their group members for the special Mentor discount. The person being sponsored must be a member of the RUG who has never attended an IDUG DB2 Tech Conference. The applicant must belong to an IDUG RUG (Please view the IDUG RUG list to confirm). *Note: If a RUG leader is also an IBM Champion who will be attending the event, you can also use your IBM Champion mentor discount for an additional person.
- Cancellations must be received in writing and postmarked on or before April 4, 2015. A $100.00 cancellation fee will be charged for processing the refund. Refunds will be made in the same manner as the original payment was received. Regrettably, no refunds will be given for cancellations postmarked after April 4, 2015.
- Substitutions need to be made in writing and postmarked on or before May 6, 2015. Substitutions onsite will be processed if the attendee presents a letter on company stationery requesting the substitution and identifying the name of the pre-registered attendee and substitution.
Note: Registrations must be postmarked or faxed on or before May 6, 2015 in order to be processed before the conference. If you cannot submit your registration form by this date, you may register onsite at the conference.
- Credit Card Types: IDUG accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Check Payments: IDUG accepts checks. You may complete this process through the onsite registration form. Once you hit the payment page, select “pay by check”. An invoice will appear for processing.
- Questions? Contact Tori Sheldon at firstname.lastname@example.org or+1 312-673-5478.