IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA 2015
The Attendee Resources below contain conference related information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact IDUG Headquarters at +1-312-321-6881 or by e-mail at email@example.com .
Conference at a glance:
Week of the conference at a glance:
05/04 [Monday] - First day of conference, 3 Full Day Seminars
05/05 [Tuesday] - Second day of conference, Full Day Seminar, 2 Hands On Labs
05/06 [Wednesday] - Third day of conference, Full Day Seminar, Hands On Lab
05/07 [Thursday] - Fourth day of conference, 2 Half Day Seminars, 2 Hands On Labs
05/08 [Friday] - Last day, wraps up at 11:30 AM (Complimentary Workshops end at 2:00 PM)
Registered attendees can Download all of the presentations.
Conference Registration Location: Radisson Hotel Valley Forge. Hours:
- Sunday: 4:30pm – 6:00pm
- Monday: 7:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Thursday: 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Friday: 7:30am – 10:30am
- Early Bird Deadline ($150 savings end): March 14, 2015
- Housing Deadline (IDUG discounted room block opens to the public): April 16, 2015
- Online Registration Deadline (Onsite registration is available): April 29, 2015
We want your experience on IDUG.org to be simple and easy to navigate. Below we've compiled frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact IDUG Headquarters at 312-321-6881 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
IDUG.org Related Questions
- How do I become a member of IDUG/sign up for IDUG.org?
IDUG membership is FREE. Click here for additional details and to fill out the online membership application. It only takes a few minutes!
- How to reset password?
If you are having trouble remembering your password for IDUG.org, click here. You will be prompted to provide your e-mail address. A verification token will be sent to you; you will then be able to choose a new password.
- If I have more than one IDUG.org userID, how do I merge the accounts? How do I know which one is active?
There is no way to merge accounts. All member accounts in IDUG database are active. The only restriction to member accounts is the e-mail address. You can have multiple accounts but they must have different e-mail addresses.
Who to contact for registration and housing related information?
- If you have questions regarding registration or housing for IDUG North America 2015, please contact IDUG Headquarters at 312-321-6881 or by e-mail at email@example.com .