IDUG DB2 Tech Conference, 2011 - EMEA
Clarion Congress Hotel Prague
Prague, Czech Republic
- Certification Prep, DB2 Migration Workshops, CA Day: Sunday, 13 November 2011
- Conference: 14 - 17 November 2011
- One-Day Seminars: Friday, 18 November 2011
Register online today for IDUG DB2 Tech conference, in Prague, Czech Republic, 13-18 November! Please contact IDUG Headquarters with any questions.
- Free Certification Prep classes or Migration Workshop: Sunday, 13 November 2011
IDUG, in partnership with IBM, works to provide you with the opportunities to get ahead. Sign up today for the Free IBM
Pre-Conference DB2 Certification Preparation Seminars or the Free DB2 10 for z/OS Migration Planning Workshop.
More information on Prep Classes and Workshop and registration Click Here.
- Free CA Technologies DB2 User Day: Sunday, 13 November 2011
CA experts will update you on mainframe trends, the latest developments in CA Database Management, a look into the future of CA products and insight into how your peers have solved real problems with CA Technologies Solutions for DB2.
For more information on CA Day and registration, Click Here.
Date: Sunday, 13 November 2011
Location: IDUG DB2 Tech Conference EMEA 2011
Conference Registration: 14-17 November 2011
This registration fee includes access to all technical presentations and other conference activities Monday, 14 November through Thursday, 17 November. The conference registration fee DOES NOT include one-day seminars offered on 18 November. An additional fee is required for one-day seminars. (See below for details.) All registration rates are subject to 20% Czech Republic VAT.
|Early Registration Fee
Purchased on or before 17 October 2011
|€1,645 + 20% VAT||€1974|
|Full Registration Fee
Purchased after 17 October 2011
|€1,920 + 20% VAT||€2304|
Multiple Attendee Registration
|€730 + 20% VAT||€876|
|One-Day Registration||€650 + 20% VAT||€780|
|IDUG Mentor Program
With discount code provided by IDUG Mentor
|€385 + 20% VAT||€462|
(Includes access to the exhibit hall receptions but does not include lunch.)
|€100 + 20% VAT||€120|
One-Day Educational Seminar: Friday, 18 November 2011
One-Day Educational Seminars are held Friday, 18 November 2011 from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM at the Clarion Congress Hotel. The additional fee includes breakfast, lunch, and course materials for the seminar you attend.
The following Full Day Seminars will be available in Prague:
- DB2 10 for z/OS, In Depth (Full Day) - Phil Grainger
- DB2 Intermediate and Advanced SQL - Daniel Luksetich
- I Didn't Know DB2 did THAT! - Bonnie Baker
- Optimising DB2 for z/OS System Performance Using DB2 Statistics Trace - John Campbell
- Rocket Science: DB2 for LUW Performance Analysis and Tuning Workshop - Scott Hayes
|Paid Conference Delegate||€450 + 20% VAT||€540|
|One-Day Educational Seminar-Only||€495 + 20% VAT||€594|
- Cancellations must be received in writing and postmarked on or before 17 October 2011. A €100 cancellation fee will be charged for processing the refund. Refunds will be made in the same manner as the original payment was received. Regrettably, no refunds will be given for cancellations postmarked after 17 October 2011.
- Substitutions need to be made in writing and postmarked on or before 17 October 2011. Substitutions onsite will be processed if the attendee presents a letter on company stationary requesting the substitution and identifying the name of the pre-registered attendee and substitution.
- Note: Registrations must be postmarked or faxed on or before 9 November 2011 in order to be processed before the conference. If you cannot submit your registration form by this date, you may register onsite at the conference.
- Questions? Contact Nick Hawes at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312-673-5779.
- Credit Card Types: IDUG accepts Visa and MasterCard