2017 IDUG DB2 North American Tech Conference
April 30 - May 4, 2017
Below are the registration rates for the 2017 IDUG DB2 North American Tech Conference. Stay tuned for the latest conference information, including the online session schedule and keynote information.
This registration fee includes access to all technical presentations and other conference activities on Monday, May 1 through Thursday, May 4. There will be an additional $250 cost for Educational Seminars on April 30, 2017.
*Use code EARLYNA before March 20, 2017 to get early registration rate of $1,845, a $350 discount!
|Multiple Attendee Registration Discount
Discount for sending 3 or more individuals. Contact IDUG Support for your discount code.Companies sending 10 or more individuals should contact IDUG for more discount information.
|IDUG Mentor Program - for First Time AttendeesWith discount code provided by IDUG Mentor||$878.00|
(Includes access to the exhibit hall receptions but does not include lunch. We are looking to add a guest event to the beginning of our conference!)
*One-day registrations cannot be combined for a full registration.
Educational Seminars - Information Coming Soon!
Educational Seminars being offered in 2017 are listed below, more information to come!
- DB2 11 for z/OS System Administration Certification Crammer Course – Judy Nall
- DB2 11 for z/OS Database Administration Crammer Course – Susan Lawson
- DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows Database Administration Certification Exam Preparation – Speaker TBD
- SQL Coding and Tuning Magic From a Wizards Collection – z/OS and LUW – Sheryl Larsen
First Time Attendees and IDUG Mentors:
|Loyal IDUG Attendee
To qualify to be an IDUG Mentor under this category, you must have attended 3 major IDUG Conferences - North America, EMEA or Australasia. With the purchase of your full price conference registration, you become eligible to apply for a coupon worth up to 60% off the registration rate for a brand new IDUG conference attendee who accompanies you to an upcoming IDUG DB2 Tech Conference.
To qualify to be an IDUG Mentor as an IBM Champion, you must be attending the conference, and you will receive a discount to bring a first-time IDUG attendee with you. If you are a speaker or volunteer, using your well-deserved speaker or volunteer discount does not prevent you from applying for the discount.
|Regional User Group
All RUG (Regional User Group) leaders are eligible to sponsor one of their group members for the special Mentor discount. The person being sponsored must be a member of the RUG who has never attended an IDUG DB2 Tech Conference. The applicant must belong to an IDUG RUG (Please view the IDUG RUG list to confirm). *Note: If a RUG leader is also an IBM Champion who will be attending the event, you can also use your IBM Champion mentor discount for an additional person.
- Cancellations must be received in writing and postmarked on or before April 1, 2017. A $100.00 cancellation fee will be charged for processing the refund. Refunds will be made in the same manner as the original payment was received. Regrettably, no refunds will be given for cancellations postmarked after April 1, 2017.
- Substitutions need to be made in writing and postmarked on or before April 30, 2017. Substitutions onsite will be processed if the attendee presents a letter on company stationery requesting the substitution and identifying the name of the pre-registered attendee and substitution.
Note: Registrations must be postmarked or faxed on or before April 28, 2016 in order to be processed before the conference. If you cannot submit your registration form by this date, you may register onsite at the conference.
- Credit Card Types: IDUG accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Check Payments: IDUG accepts checks. You may complete this process through the onsite registration form. Once you hit the payment page, select “pay by check”. An invoice will appear for processing.
- Questions? Contact IDUG Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.