IEC070I 210(8,306)-213,abend0c4 IGDZILLA

Carl Nelson

IEC070I 210(8,306)-213,abend0c4 IGDZILLA
DB2 v7 zOS

I found some hits in archives back in July 2002 on IEC070I (see below). We
are encountering messages almost identical to these. The list did not
appear to have a resolution. Was there a resolution and what was it?
This has happened now twice. The pool has free space. The specific pack
does not. Its is 32k data sets. We use stogroups & SMS. Thanks

My messages:
IEC070I 210(8,17273)-213,DB2DBM1,DB2DBM1,SYS00238,8747,*,
IEC070I DB2CAT.DSNDBC.GROUP01.OSMOTS32.I0001.A002,
IEC070I DB2CAT.DSNDBD.GROUP01.OSMOTS32.I0001.A002,
IEC070I DB2CAT1.USER.CATALOG


From the archives:

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:52:42 -0500, Jeremiah Eden
<[login to unmask email]> wrote:

>There is no APAR. They haven't figured out what the problem is yet. If you
>are having the problem I would like to compare notes offline to see if
>something we both did brought it on.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Snyder, Art, ITD [mailto:[login to unmask email]
>Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 12:58 PM
>To: [login to unmask email]
>Subject: Re: IEC070I 210(8,306)-213,abend0c4 IGDZILLA
>
>
>Jeremiah,
>
>Do you have an IBM APAR number for this? We would like to track the
>problem, but we didn't find anything searching the IBM database.
>
>Art Snyder
>Alameda County ITD
>510-272-3712
>
> -----Original Message-----
>From: Jeremiah Eden [mailto:[login to unmask email]
>Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 10:02 AM
>To: [login to unmask email]
>Subject: IEC070I 210(8,306)-213,abend0c4 IGDZILLA
>
>IBM has said that several other shops are now experiencing this problem. If
>anyone wants share notes, please contact me directly.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Jeremiah Eden
>Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 3:55 PM
>To: [login to unmask email]
>Subject: SMS problems
>
>
>We recently went to SMS management for our DB2 objects. Since then, every
>now and then we are getting the following errors below when trying to take
>an extent. FYI, we don't extend VSAM datasets with any type of X37 product,
>so that is rule out. This error may occur over and over again and then it
>finally gets the extent (maybe the next day). Also it seems that for every
>failure, it generates a candidate volume entry in the VTOC of '*'. So
>yesterday we took 14 failures before it went to the second volume, and a
>listcat showed 2 real volumes, and 14 candidate volumes of '*'. This
problem
>is opened with VSAM and DB2 LEVEL II. But no one has any solutions yet.
They
>have a PTF trap, but it can't be put on a real system and we haven't been
>able to generate the error on a test system. Anyone seen anything like this
>before. Help!!!
>I'm posting this on the DB2 and MVS Listservs.
>
>
>IEC070I 104-204,DBP1DBM1,DBP1DBM1,SYS25152,21FE,DBL605,
>IEC070I DBADBP1.DSNDBC.ST10P.STA133P1.I0001.A007,
>IEC070I DBADBP1.DSNDBD.ST10P.STA133P1.I0001.A007,
>IEC070I CATALOG.ICFUCAT.DB2
>IGD306I UNEXPECTED ERROR DURING IEFAB4C2 PROCESSING
>RETURN CODE 24 REASON CODE 0
>THE MODULE THAT DETECTED THE ERROR IS IGDVTSTI
>SMS MODULE TRACE BACK - VTSTI VTSAV SSIRT
>SYMPTOM RECORD CREATED, PROBLEM ID IS IGD00023
>IEC070I 210(8,306)-213,DBP1DBM1,DBP1DBM1,SYS25152,21FE,*,
>IEC070I DBADBP1.DSNDBC.ST10P.STA133P1.I0001.A007,
>IEC070I DBADBP1.DSNDBD.ST10P.STA133P1.I0001.A007,
>IEC070I CATALOG.ICFUCAT.DB2
>...
>... The above message is repeated many times.
>...
>IGD306I UNEXPECTED ERROR DURING IEFAB4C2 PROCESSING
>RETURN CODE 24 REASON CODE 0
>THE MODULE THAT DETECTED THE ERROR IS IGDVTSTI
>SMS MODULE TRACE BACK - VTSTI VTSAV SSIRT
>SYMPTOM RECORD CREATED, PROBLEM ID IS IGD00024
>IGD300I AN ABEND OCCURRED DURING SMS PROCESSING
> ABEND SYSTEM CODE=0C4 ASID=0081
> COMPONENT NAME=SMS COMPONENT ID=DF101
> ACTIVE LOAD MODULE NAME=IGDZILLA ADDRESS=07FAF000
> CSECT IN ERROR DESCRIPTION=CR NW DASD DS 2ND LD
> NAME=IGDVTSC1 ADDRESS=08067578 OFFSET=00001730
> ASSEMBLY DATE=113099 PTF LEVEL=OW42005
> PSW AT TIME OF ERROR 071C1000 88068CA8
> DATA AT PSW 08068CA2 - D2055000 20B8B20A 30009680
> GPR 00-03 00000000 00000004 44D06388 00000000
> GPR 04-07 00000001 00000004 00000000 0806B574
> GPR 08-11 0806A575 08069576 08068577 44D06AA0
> GPR 12-15 88067578 44D06AA0 44D06388 0000000F
>IGD080I SMS DUMP SUPPRESSED FOR CSECT IGDVTSC1 COMPLETION CODE S0C4
>....
>.... another abend0c4
>....
>
>
>
the
>
>
>
>
>
the
>
>
>
>
>
the
>
>
>
>
>
the DB2-L webpage at http://listserv.ylassoc.com. The owners of the list
can

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the IDUG DB2-L list. To unsubscribe, go to the archives and home page at http://www.idugdb2-l.org/archives/db2-l.html. From that page select "Join or Leave the list". The IDUG DB2-L FAQ is at http://www.idugdb2-l.org. The IDUG List Admins can be reached at [login to unmask email] Find out the latest on IDUG conferences at http://conferences.idug.org/index.cfm

Colleen Clow

Re: IEC070I 210(8,306)-213,abend0c4 IGDZILLA
(in response to Carl Nelson)
Check out APAR OW43001 on IBM's web site. It looks pretty similiar to
what you're getting.

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1OW43001

cmc




"Carl Nelson"
<[login to unmask email] To: [login to unmask email]
EM.COM> cc:
Sent by: "DB2 Subject: Re: IEC070I 210(8,306)-213,abend0c4 IGDZILLA
Data Base
Discussion List"
<[login to unmask email]
ORG>


12/23/2004 10:28
AM
Please respond to
"DB2 Database
Discussion list
at IDUG"





DB2 v7 zOS

I found some hits in archives back in July 2002 on IEC070I (see below). We
are encountering messages almost identical to these. The list did not
appear to have a resolution. Was there a resolution and what was it?
This has happened now twice. The pool has free space. The specific pack
does not. Its is 32k data sets. We use stogroups & SMS. Thanks

My messages:
IEC070I 210(8,17273)-213,DB2DBM1,DB2DBM1,SYS00238,8747,*,
IEC070I DB2CAT.DSNDBC.GROUP01.OSMOTS32.I0001.A002,
IEC070I DB2CAT.DSNDBD.GROUP01.OSMOTS32.I0001.A002,
IEC070I DB2CAT1.USER.CATALOG


From the archives:

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:52:42 -0500, Jeremiah Eden
<[login to unmask email]> wrote:

>There is no APAR. They haven't figured out what the problem is yet. If you
>are having the problem I would like to compare notes offline to see if
>something we both did brought it on.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Snyder, Art, ITD [mailto:[login to unmask email]
>Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 12:58 PM
>To: [login to unmask email]
>Subject: Re: IEC070I 210(8,306)-213,abend0c4 IGDZILLA
>
>
>Jeremiah,
>
>Do you have an IBM APAR number for this? We would like to track the
>problem, but we didn't find anything searching the IBM database.
>
>Art Snyder
>Alameda County ITD
>510-272-3712
>
> -----Original Message-----
>From: Jeremiah Eden [mailto:[login to unmask email]
>Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 10:02 AM
>To: [login to unmask email]
>Subject: IEC070I 210(8,306)-213,abend0c4 IGDZILLA
>
>IBM has said that several other shops are now experiencing this problem.
If
>anyone wants share notes, please contact me directly.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Jeremiah Eden
>Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 3:55 PM
>To: [login to unmask email]
>Subject: SMS problems
>
>
>We recently went to SMS management for our DB2 objects. Since then, every
>now and then we are getting the following errors below when trying to take
>an extent. FYI, we don't extend VSAM datasets with any type of X37
product,
>so that is rule out. This error may occur over and over again and then it
>finally gets the extent (maybe the next day). Also it seems that for every
>failure, it generates a candidate volume entry in the VTOC of '*'. So
>yesterday we took 14 failures before it went to the second volume, and a
>listcat showed 2 real volumes, and 14 candidate volumes of '*'. This
problem
>is opened with VSAM and DB2 LEVEL II. But no one has any solutions yet.
They
>have a PTF trap, but it can't be put on a real system and we haven't been
>able to generate the error on a test system. Anyone seen anything like
this
>before. Help!!!
>I'm posting this on the DB2 and MVS Listservs.
>
>
>IEC070I 104-204,DBP1DBM1,DBP1DBM1,SYS25152,21FE,DBL605,
>IEC070I DBADBP1.DSNDBC.ST10P.STA133P1.I0001.A007,
>IEC070I DBADBP1.DSNDBD.ST10P.STA133P1.I0001.A007,
>IEC070I CATALOG.ICFUCAT.DB2
>IGD306I UNEXPECTED ERROR DURING IEFAB4C2 PROCESSING
>RETURN CODE 24 REASON CODE 0
>THE MODULE THAT DETECTED THE ERROR IS IGDVTSTI
>SMS MODULE TRACE BACK - VTSTI VTSAV SSIRT
>SYMPTOM RECORD CREATED, PROBLEM ID IS IGD00023
>IEC070I 210(8,306)-213,DBP1DBM1,DBP1DBM1,SYS25152,21FE,*,
>IEC070I DBADBP1.DSNDBC.ST10P.STA133P1.I0001.A007,
>IEC070I DBADBP1.DSNDBD.ST10P.STA133P1.I0001.A007,
>IEC070I CATALOG.ICFUCAT.DB2
>...
>... The above message is repeated many times.
>...
>IGD306I UNEXPECTED ERROR DURING IEFAB4C2 PROCESSING
>RETURN CODE 24 REASON CODE 0
>THE MODULE THAT DETECTED THE ERROR IS IGDVTSTI
>SMS MODULE TRACE BACK - VTSTI VTSAV SSIRT
>SYMPTOM RECORD CREATED, PROBLEM ID IS IGD00024
>IGD300I AN ABEND OCCURRED DURING SMS PROCESSING
> ABEND SYSTEM CODE=0C4 ASID=0081
> COMPONENT NAME=SMS COMPONENT ID=DF101
> ACTIVE LOAD MODULE NAME=IGDZILLA ADDRESS=07FAF000
> CSECT IN ERROR DESCRIPTION=CR NW DASD DS 2ND LD
> NAME=IGDVTSC1 ADDRESS=08067578 OFFSET=00001730
> ASSEMBLY DATE=113099 PTF LEVEL=OW42005
> PSW AT TIME OF ERROR 071C1000 88068CA8
> DATA AT PSW 08068CA2 - D2055000 20B8B20A 30009680
> GPR 00-03 00000000 00000004 44D06388 00000000
> GPR 04-07 00000001 00000004 00000000 0806B574
> GPR 08-11 0806A575 08069576 08068577 44D06AA0
> GPR 12-15 88067578 44D06AA0 44D06388 0000000F
>IGD080I SMS DUMP SUPPRESSED FOR CSECT IGDVTSC1 COMPLETION CODE S0C4
>....
>.... another abend0c4
>....
>
>
>
the
>DB2-L webpage at http://listserv.ylassoc.com. The owners of the list can
be
>
>
>
>
the
>DB2-L webpage at http://listserv.ylassoc.com. The owners of the list can
be
>
>
>
>
the
>DB2-L webpage at http://listserv.ylassoc.com. The owners of the list can
be
>
>
>
>
the DB2-L webpage at http://listserv.ylassoc.com. The owners of the list
can

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the IDUG DB2-L list. To unsubscribe, go to the archives and home
page at http://www.idugdb2-l.org/archives/db2-l.html. From that page select
"Join or Leave the list". The IDUG DB2-L FAQ is at http://www.idugdb2-l.org
. The IDUG List Admins can be reached at [login to unmask email]
Find out the latest on IDUG conferences at
http://conferences.idug.org/index.cfm




**********
The information contained in this communication is confidential, private, proprietary, or otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at (312)653-6000 in Illinois; (972)766-6900 in Texas; or (800)835-8699 in New Mexico.
**********

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the IDUG DB2-L list. To unsubscribe, go to the archives and home page at http://www.idugdb2-l.org/archives/db2-l.html. From that page select "Join or Leave the list". The IDUG DB2-L FAQ is at http://www.idugdb2-l.org. The IDUG List Admins can be reached at [login to unmask email] Find out the latest on IDUG conferences at http://conferences.idug.org/index.cfm