Hi DB2 user, Here is a non-profit Blog about DB2 for z/OS (IBM mainframes):http://db2usa.blogspot.com Last update on Monday, January 14th 2008
Here are several Technotes (FAQ), available on IBM DB2 for z/OS website:
- Installation Verification Procedures (IVP) Problems- Finding DECLARE CURSOR statements in the DB2 catalog in DB2 Version 8- Where can I find the service-end dates for all versions of DB2?
- Running the RACF access control exit routine for one DB2 version ....- User catalog is out of space- Does the MODIFY RECOVERY utility always gets an exclusive DBD lock ...
- Comma as decimal point- Packages versus plans- Can I use the cross-loader function with LOB columns?
- DB2 coprocessor/precompiler: Generated structures for LOB and XML host variables- What settings control the DDF enclave portion of CPU usage?- How do I find the service level of a specific DB2 module?
- How can I find the secondary IDS for a given primary ID- Can I load ROWID columns that are defined as GENERATED ALWAYS?- Automating COLGROUP and RUNSTATS
- Can I use large object data types (LOBs) in DB2 for z/OS?- DESCSTAT subsystem parameter- Where can I find books about DB2 for z/OS?
- SQLCODE -104 on a CREATE TRIGGER statement using syntax supported by DB2 LUW- Version 8 BIND when JCL points to Version 7 libraries- Receiving SQLCODE -301 when running the REXX application program
Regards, DB2usa.http://db2usa.blogspot.com PS: DB2usa website is still available at:http://db2usa2.free.fr/eliendb2.htm
Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™.
The IDUG DB2-L Listserv is only part of your membership in IDUG. DB2-L list archives, the FAQ, and delivery preferences are at http://www.idug.org/lsidug under the Listserv tab. While at the site, you can also access the IDUG Online Learning Center, Tech Library and Code Place, see the latest IDUG conference information, and much more. If you have not yet signed up for Basic Membership in IDUG, available at no cost, click on Member Services at http://www.idug.org/lsms