Hi DB2 user, Here is a non-profit Blog about DB2 for z/OS (IBM mainframes):http://db2usa.blogspot.com Last update on Monday, January 12th 2009
Here are several presentations from UK GSE Conference 2008, available on UK DB2 User Group website:
- To REORG or not to REORG, That is the Questionby Kevin Baker
- Reordered Row Format in DB2 9 for z/OSby Paul Fletcher
- Memory Matters in 2009by Martin Packer
- Lies, Damned Lies & Statisticsby Andy Ward
- DB2 for z/OS: What's all the fuss about Version 8 and Version 9?by Gareth Jones
- DB2 9 for z/OS - Table Changesby Phil Granger
- A Row's Lifeby Raymond Bell
- Are you sure this is DB2?by Aurora Dell'Anno
- Introduction to DB2 on the Mainframeby Gareth Jones
DB2usa.http://db2usa.blogspot.com PS: DB2usa website is still available at:http://db2usa2.free.fr/eliendb2.htm .
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.
* IDUG 2009 Rome, Italy * 5-9 October * http://IDUG.ORG/Events *
IDUG.org was recently updated requiring members to use a new password. You should have gotten an e-mail with the temporary password assigned to your account. Please log in and update your member profile. If you are not already an IDUG.org member, please register at http://www.idug.org/component/juser/register.html