9. The session rooms were in close proximity to each other and easy to find
8. Helpful people were everywhere and willing to direct you to sessions if you got lost
7. The message boards were easy to find
6. The food was much more "healthful" than usual
5. The vendors weren't pushy
4. IDUG staff were very friendly and went the extra mile to answer questions. The spiral bound session books were wonderful.
3. I didn't attend a "bad" session....perhaps there weren't any
2. The speakers were truly experts in their fields
1. Networking opportunities were easy to come buy
Out of all the conferences I've attended (both IDUG/IOD and non-tech ones), this was BY FAR the best.
I have only one minor suggestion....when picking a hotel location in the future, try to consider the "rush hour traffic commute" to the airport For me, it was brutal!
KUDOS to everyone involved in making this such a success.