Does your information infrastructure enable flexibility in your business?
Is that infrastructure able to operate at high efficiency and enable the
delivery of the right information, at the right time, to the right person?
Join IBM subject matter expert, Sean Crowley, on January 15, 2008 to learn
how Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Information On Demand (IOD)
complement one another in the delivery of Information as a Service to
provide trusted business information that enables greater insight into your
Information as a Service enables organizations to increase the flexibility
and responsiveness of their organization by leveraging 100% of their
information – regardless of where it resides, or what format it is in.
Utilizing IBM Information Server to deliver Information as a Service,
• Increase governance and control of information for improved regulatory
• Fast track master data management and data warehousing initiatives for a
single view of the enterprise
• Ensure that data quality is managed not only at the point of data entry,
but as information flows throughout your organization
• Reduce the cost and complexity of managing and leveraging information as
a result of mergers &acquisitions
• Improve the effectiveness of ERP,CRM, SCM initiatives while increasing
the ROI of those investments
Enterprise Architects, Systems Architects, and Developers who want to
data-related integration solutions. No prior knowledge of IBM Information
Server is required.
REGISTRATION – To register for this event, please contact me.
This session is offered free of charge.
Tuesday January 15th 10:00am to 10:45am Eastern Time
Data Services IT Specialist
IBM Information Management
317-566-4608 T/L 554-4608
[login to unmask email]