We have a position open for an experienced senior z/OS DB2
- Excellent communications skills, clear , concise, professional. Able to communicate effectively with top level clients. Needs excellent listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Excellent DB2 11 skills and experience, able to support very large databases with partitioned tables (PBR & PBGs) in a 24x7 production Batch & CICS environment. Reorgs, Omegamon performance monitoring, DB2 Threads, DB2 utilities, etc.
- Strong Windows and MS Office skills (Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, etc) Able to create quality documentation.
- Strong z/OS mainframe skills (JCL, QMF, Rexx, Cobol, etc)
- Most likely Work at Home, but need to work Eastern Time zone. Living in Atlanta could be a plus.
If interested in applying, please send resume/CV to [login to unmask email]