Gartner has kicked off Magic Quadrant research for the Cloud Database Management Systems.
We are seeking delighted IBM Data and AI users who will participate in the Gartner Magic Quadrant research. Participation will only take about 15-20 minutes of your time, and your answers will be aggregated anonymously: Gartner will not publish your name, nor your organization's name.
This is an excellent way for you to: 1) help shape market opinion about IBM products, 2) help your industry peers learn from your experience, and 3) help our product teams learn from your product experience from the published Magic Quadrant.
- To proceed with a review, please reach out to Kathryn DuPont (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will provide you with a custom URL
- Use the custom URL to register on the Gartner Peer Insights platform, with either your business email or your LinkedIn profile
3. Check your spam/junk folder for a request for confirmation from Gartner, and proceed with confirming
- Caution: Gartner will reject Gmail or other ‘freemium’ emails
- Reviews from Business Partners will be rejected by Gartner - they only accept end-user/customer reviews - and they will check.
- Caution: Gartner will reject unconfirmed registrations
- Proceed with your review
- Caution: Gartner will reject any copy/pasted material
- Reviews can take 3-5 business days to publish
- To receive the $25 USD-valued VISA gift card (applicable worldwide):
- Your review must publish and it be submitted via the IBM-provided, customized link.
- Your reviews are anonymous (your name and company name will not be published)
- Reviews take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete