2018 IDUG Db2 North American Tech Conference
April 29 - May 3, 2018
Below are the registration rates for the 2018 IDUG Db2 North American Tech Conference. Stay tuned for the latest conference information, including the online session schedule and keynote information.
This registration fee includes access to all technical presentations and other conference activities on Monday, April 30 through Thursday, May 3. Note: There will be an additional cost for Educational Seminars, which will take place on Sunday, April 29, 2018. More information about the Educational Seminars, including the cost, will be provided shortly.
Full Conference Registration
Beginning April 1, 2018.
Beginning April 29, 2018.
IDUG Bring a Friend Program - for First Time Attendees
With discount code provided by IDUG Bring a Friend
- Cancellations must be received in writing and postmarked on or before April 1, 2018. A $100.00 cancellation fee will be charged for processing the refund. Refunds will be made in the same manner as the original payment was received. Regrettably, no refunds will be given for cancellations postmarked after April 1, 2018.
- Substitutions need to be made in writing and postmarked on or before April 28, 2018. Substitutions onsite will be processed if the attendee presents a letter on company stationery requesting the substitution and identifying the name of the pre-registered attendee and substitution.
- Note: Registrations must be postmarked or faxed on or before April 28, 2018 in order to be processed before the conference. If you cannot submit your registration form by this date, you may register onsite at the conference.
- Credit Card Types: IDUG accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Check Payments: IDUG accepts checks. You may complete this process through the onsite registration form. Once you hit the payment page, select “pay by check”. An invoice will appear for processing.