December Content Recap
Check out newest article from Javier Estrada Benavides on Anomaly detection with SQL on Db2. A really good read on understanding what anomaly detections is in data analytics specific to two new SQL functions: PERCENTILE_CONT and PERCENTILE_DISC. As always in so many of our articles posted, it comes with many code examples and results.
For the month of December, the following conference session recordings were posted to the IDUG Premium Content blog:
- Tony Andrews. Top SQL Enhancements from V9-V12 for Developers.
- Michael Tiefenbacher. SQL in Action – the Problem Solver
- Paul Bird. What’s New in Db2 22.214.171.124: An Overview of the New JSON SQL Functions
- Steve Thomas. All About Triggers
- Keri Romanufa. Wrapping Up V11.1 Continuous Delivery
- Dustin Ratliff. Staying in the Driver’s Seat, a User’s Experience on How to Set Up and Maintain Your Db2 for z/OS Environment
Session recordings from past conferences are posted weekly, but are accessible only to Premium Members.
For more information about Premium Membership, please visit this page.