Attendee Resource Page
The Attendee Resources below contain conference related information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact IDUG Headquarters at +1-312-321-6881 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Week of the conference at a glance:
05/14 [Monday] - Full Day Seminars [not included in full conference registration]
05/15 [Tuesday] - First day of conference
05/16 [Wednesday] - Second day of conference
05/17 [Thursday] - Third day of conference
05/18 [Friday] - Last day, wraps up at 11:30 AM
05/18 [Friday] - Special Event: DB2 10 for z/OS Migration workshop [Open to everyone, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM]
IDUG My Conference
Build your own conference agenda using IDUG’s My Conference feature. Each attendee can customize their week at IDUG. The “My Agenda” tab gives attendee’s the ability to customize their conference choices including technical sessions, technical networking sessions, social networking and zero weight gain opportunities. This My Conference feature allows attendee’s to evaluate sessions and the overall conference. Attendees can download their custom agenda or hook up their calendar (Google Calendar, Outlook 2010, etc.) to the iCalendar link and have the information at their fingertips.
Important dates to remember
IDUG constantly strives to provide you with an educational experience at the best price. Below are important dates to remember while justifying your IDUG experience.
- Online Registration Deadline (Onsite registration is available after this date): May 13, 2012
We want your experience on IDUG.org to be simple and easy to navigate. Below we've compiled frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact IDUG Headquarters at 312-321-6881 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
IDUG.org Related Questions
- How do I become a member of IDUG/sign up for IDUG.org?
IDUG membership is FREE. Click here for additional details and to fill out the online membership application. It only takes a few minutes!
- How do I reset my password?
If you are having trouble remembering your password for IDUG.org, click here. You will be prompted to provide your e-mail address. A verification token will be sent to you; you will then be able to choose a new password.
- If I have more than one IDUG.org user ID, can I merge the accounts? How do I know which one is active?
There is no way to merge accounts. All member accounts in the IDUG database are active. The only restriction to member accounts is the e-mail address. You can have multiple accounts but they must have different e-mail addresses.
IDUG North America 2012 Related Questions
When and how do I access online conference proceedings?
Who do I contact for registration and housing related information?
- The online conference proceedings will be available a couple weeks prior to the event. You will receive an e-mail notification from IDUG Headquarters announcing the availability of the proceedings.
- If you have questions regarding registration or housing for the IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Denver, please contact IDUG Headquarters at +1-312-321-6881 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.