Articles & Content
Topic: 2005 EU
Subtopic: DB2 for z/OS
DATE: 2005-10-25 (08:30 - 09:30)
SPEAKERS: Rob Crane II (FedEx Freight System)
Explore the internals of FedEx Freight’s DB2 Disaster Recovery procedures and methodologies. Learn from experiences we have had recovering our system and user data during DR exercises at IBM testing facilities. Gain valuable insight into how to best automate your DR to achieve your business goals. Obtain real life examples and learn of pitfalls without losing sleep! Get the critical factors that will make your own DR a success.
EXP. LEVEL: Intermediate
1. DR 101 - Overview of the basic processes
2. Items to complete in preparation for the DR test
3. Things to collect and keep up to date for DR
4. Having fun at your first DR test (seriously)
5. Future technology to meet DR business goals
This file is being provided by IDUG. We would encourage you to join IDUG to get full access to all of our files and resources. Joining IDUG is FREE and signing up is simple. Click here to join! or login!Click to Download
NOTE: These are only open to members of IDUG. If you are not a member, please CLICK HERE for more information.