Topic: DB2 for LUW
Snapshot monitoring, you know it and you love it. But in DB2 10 is has been deprecated. They are still there, but it’s time to move on to new and better methods.
That’s where the table monitoring functions come in. These functions have all the good stuff you know and love, plus they give you access to all the new good stuff too!
In this presentation, we’ll examine which monitors are best used alone, which you should join to catalog tables to get more details, and how you should be using this data to trouble shoot problems and proactively monitor your system looking for trouble before it starts. This session will address all the following questions:
• Who should be using table monitors?
• Which table monitors should I be using and which elements should I be most concerned with?
• When should I reach for a table monitor? What are its advantages when I can still you snapshots?
• Why should my organization use this method of monitoring?
• How to I use this data to most improve my system?
Click Here to Download
NOTE: These are only open to members of IDUG. If you are not a member, please CLICK HERE for more information.