The Attendee Resources below contain conference related information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact IDUG Headquarters at +1-312-321-6881 or by e-mail at email@example.com .
Conference at a Glance
- Tuesday Keynote
- Wednesday Keynote
- Top Ten Reasons to Attend IDUG
- Educational Seminars
- Complimentary Workshops
- Free IBM Certification Exams
- Technical Networking Opportunities
- Ask the Experts - z/OS
- Ask the Experts - LUW
- Moderator Signup
- Session Evaluations
- Sponsored Networking Receptions
Week of the conference at a glance:
04/29 [Monday] - Full Day Seminars [not included in full conference registration]
04/30 [Tuesday] - First day of conference
05/01 [Wednesday] - Second day of conference
05/02 [Thursday] - Third day of conference
05/03 [Friday] - Last day, wraps up at 11:30 AM (Complimentary Workshops end at 2:00 PM)
Registered attendees can Download all of the presentations.
Download the Pocket Program to view the full session schedule grid including the presentation topic, speaker, time and date of presentation and room location.
This year, we have teamed up with Orlando Convention Aid to help you make the most of your time in Orlando. Available discounts include restaurants, golf, attractions, nightlife, shopping and much more. Each listing offers detailed information and discount coupons that can be printed. This web site will help you plan your time during your stay in Orlando.
IDUG constantly strives to provide you an educational experience at the best price. Below are important dates to remember while you're justifying your IDUG experience.
- Early Bird Deadline ($150 savings end): March 22, 2013
- Housing Deadline (IDUG discounted room block opens to the public): April 5, 2013
- Online Registration Deadline (Onsite registration is available): April 26, 2013
We want your experience on IDUG.org to be simple and easy to navigate. Below we've compiled frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact IDUG Headquarters at 312-321-6881 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
IDUG.org Related Questions
- How do I become a member of IDUG/sign up for IDUG.org?
IDUG membership is FREE. Click here for additional details and to fill out the online membership application. It only takes a few minutes!
- How to reset password?
If you are having trouble remembering your password for IDUG.org, click here. You will be prompted to provide your e-mail address. A verification token will be sent to you; you will then be able to choose a new password.
- If I have more than one IDUG.org userID, how do I merge the accounts? How do I know which one is active?
There is no way to merge accounts. All member accounts in IDUG database are active. The only restriction to member accounts is the e-mail address. You can have multiple accounts but they must have different e-mail addresses.
Who to contact for registration and housing related information?
- If you have questions regarding registration or housing for IDUG North America 2013, please contact IDUG Headquarters at 312-321-6881 or by e-mail at email@example.com .