IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Prague, Czech Republic 2014
You'll find plenty of networking opportunities in Prague. Meet your peers and technical experts over breakfast, lunch, between sessions or attend any of the sponsored events to join them in a relaxed, social atmosphere.
More details will be announced when they become available.
- Opening Reception: Monday 10 November, from 17:30 until 20:00
- Expo Hall Open: Tuesday 11 November, from 12:30 until 14:00
- Evening Reception: Tuesday 11 November, from 17:30 until 19:00
- Expo Hall Open: Wednesday 12 November, from 11:45 until 13:15
- Monday 10 November, 7:30 to 8:30: Mentor and mentee table
- Tuesday 11 November, 7:30 to 8:30: LUW and z/OS table
- Wednesday 12 November, 7:30 to 8:30: RUG table
- Thursday 13 November, 7:30 to 8:30: Volunteering table
How: All Clarion Congress guests will be able to attend these. Look for the signs in the breakfast area.
When: Sunday 9 November
Where: Clarion Congress Hotel
How: Register here.
When: Monday 10th November from 8pm
Where: Benada Restaurant, 2nd Floor, Clarion Congress Hotel
How: Strictly limited numbers! Seek a Geek on Monday 10th November and pick up an invitation to the drinks reception. You can find out more here.
When: Tuesday 11 November, 20:00-02:00
Where: Top secret
How: Retrieve your complimentary ticket at the CA booth (#306) in the IDUG Solutions Centre. Please note: There is a limited number of tickets available.
|Transfers from the Clarion Congress Hotel to the venue||20:00 & 20:15|
|Transfers from the venue to the Clarion Congress Hotel||00:00, 01:00 & 02:00|
IBM invites you to celebrate the 50th anniversary of IBM Mainframe at the annual DB2 Customer Dinner and Community Awards Ceremony.
When: Wednesday 12th November 7:30pm (meeting point at the hotel lobby at 6:45 pm for transportation to the dinner venue)
Where: Location to be announced on the ticket.
How: Onsite invitations can be picked up at the IBM booth. Only members of "World of DB2" will be allocated tickets so if you are not a member please join the community today.