Below are a list of resources we've created for our vendor community. If you have any questions or would like to discuss additional opportunities with IDUG, please contact Andrew Werfelmann at IDUG Headquarters at +1.312.673.5777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online registration is now available for IDUG North America 2015 vendors. Please follow the below steps in order to properly register for the event.
1. Login to your IDUG member account in the upper, right-hand corner of the IDUG Website
2. After logging in, go to the IDUG registration page
3. Select “Register as a Vendor/Sponsor”
4. Fill in the required information and insert the vendor code that was sent to you by IDUG. If you have questions about your vendor code, please contact Andrew Werfelmann at email@example.com.
5. Select “Ok” and finish your registration.
(For IDUG North America Vendors Only)
Additional Vendor Personnel
Please contact Jenna Mangiantini if you have any questions or are experiencing any issues while registration.
Support IDUG and stay at the host hotel! For information on housing and reservations, please click here.
Subject to change.
- Monday, May 4, 12:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 5, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
All booths must be fully installed by May 5 at 4:30 p.m.
All booths must be opened and staffed during the show hours. Exhibitor personnel will be allowed into the ballroom one hour prior to show opening on Wednesday and Thursday. All personnel will be required to exit the ballroom as soon as the show closes each night.
- Tuesday, May 5, 4:45 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 6, 11:30 am. – 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 6, 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 7, 11:30 am. – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 7, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Newsletter #1
Exhibitor Newsletter #2
Exhibitor Newsletter #3