IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Brussels, Belgium
13-17 November 2016
Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace, Belgium
Important: To benefit from the Early Registration discount, enter the Early Bird Discount Code (EARLYEMEA) at registration time before Monday, 10 October 2016.
Below are the registration rates for the IDUG DB2 Tech Conference. Stay tuned for the latest conference information, including complimentary workshops, the online session schedule and keynote information.
This registration fee includes access to all technical presentations and other conference activities on Sunday, November 13 through Thursday, November 17.
Full Registration Fee
|€1,920 + VAT|
IDUG Mentor Program - for First Time Attendees
|€768 + VAT|
Multiple Attendee Registration
€730 + VAT
|€650 + VAT|
Solutions Centre Expo Pass
Offer is valid for either of the two days and includes the IDUG evening reception:
Monday, 14 November 17:45 - 20:00
Tuesday, 15 November 18:00 - 19:30
|€100 + VAT|
Complimentary Workshops 13 November & 17 November
*One-day registrations cannot be combined for a full registration.
First Time Attendees and IDUG Mentors:
|Loyal IDUG Attendee
To qualify to be an IDUG Mentor under this category, you must have attended three major IDUG Conferences - North America, EMEA or Australasia. With the purchase of your full price conference registration, you become eligible to apply for a coupon worth up to 60% off the registration rate for a brand new IDUG conference attendee who accompanies you to an upcoming IDUG DB2 Tech Conference.
To qualify to be an IDUG Mentor as an IBM Champion, you must be attending the conference, and you will receive a discount to bring a first-time IDUG attendee with you. If you are a speaker or volunteer, using your well-deserved speaker or volunteer discount does not prevent you from applying for the discount.
Regional User Group
Complimentary Workshops: November 13 and 17 2016
IDUG will be offering full day Complimentary Workshops, including Pre-Certification seminars, taking place on Sunday, November 13 2016. There will also be some additional, shorter, workshops running on the afternoon of Thursday, November 17 2016 after the main Conference has ended which will also be Complimentary. All these events will be at the Crowne Plaza hotel. Please click here to see what Workshops will be available at this year's Conference.
Cancellations must be received in writing via e-mail on or before 1 October 2016. A €100 cancellation fee will be charged for processing the refund. Refunds will be made in the same manner as the original payment was received. Regrettably, no refunds will be given for cancellations postmarked after 1 October 2016.
- Substitutions need to be made in writing and postmarked on or before 1 October 2016. Substitutions on-site will be processed if the attendee presents a letter on company stationery requesting the substitution and identifying the name of the pre-registered attendee and substitution.
- Note: Registrations must be postmarked or faxed on or before 31 October 2016 in order to be processed before the conference. If you cannot submit your registration form by this date, you may register on-site at the conference.
- Credit Card Types: IDUG accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Payments by PayPal are also accepted.
- Check Payments: IDUG does not accept check payments.
- Questions? Contact Isabelle Birot at email@example.com or +32 2 722 82 33.