IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Austin, Texas, USA 2016
Attendee Resource Page
The Attendee resources below contain conference-related information. If you have any questions, please contact IDUG Headquarters at +1-312-321-6881 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Monday Keynotes
- Tuesday Keynote
- Twitter Feed
- Educational Seminars
- Complimentary Workshops
- Complimentary IBM Certification Exams
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Moderator Signup
- z/OS Mini-Panel Question Submission
- LUW Mini-Panel Question Submission
- App Dev Mini-Panel Question Submission
- Conference Orientation
- Monday, 5/23 - Conference Day One: 2 keynotes, 3 full-day seminars
- Tuesday, 5/24 - Conference Day Two: 2 half-day seminars
- Wednesday, 5/25 - Conference Day Three: SPARK Day, 2 half-day seminars
- Thursday, 5/26 - Conference Day Four: Conference concludes at 11:30 a.m. (Complimentary workshops end at 2:00 p.m.)
|Sunday||4:30pm – 6:00pm|
|Monday||7:00am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:30am – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am – 5:00pm|
|Thursday||7:30am – 10:30am|
IDUG strives to provide you an educational experience at the best price. Below are important dates to remember while you're justifying your IDUG experience.
- Housing Deadline (IDUG discounted room block opens to the public): April 16, 2016
- Online Registration Deadline: May 18, 2016
We want your experience on IDUG.org to be simple and easy to navigate. Below we've compiled frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact IDUG Headquarters at 312-321-6881 or by e-mail at email@example.com .
IDUG.org Related Questions
- How do I become a member of IDUG/sign up for IDUG.org?
IDUG membership is FREE. Click here for additional details and to fill out the online membership application. It only takes a few minutes!
- How to reset password?
If you are having trouble remembering your password for IDUG.org, click here. You will be prompted to provide your e-mail address. A verification token will be sent to you; you will then be able to choose a new password.
- If I have more than one IDUG.org userID, how do I merge the accounts? How do I know which one is active?
There is no way to merge accounts. All member accounts in IDUG database are active. The only restriction to member accounts is the e-mail address. You can have multiple accounts but they must have different e-mail addresses.
- Who to contact for registration and housing related information?
If you have questions regarding registration or housing for IDUG North America 2016, please contact IDUG Headquarters at 312-321-6881 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .