Hi DB2 user, Here is a non-profit Blog about DB2 for z/OS (IBM mainframes):http://db2usa.blogspot.com Last update on Monday, December 17th 2007
Here are several presentations from IBM DB2 for z/OS Technical Forum (Taiwan):
- DB2 Data Sharing Overviewby Jim Teng
- Utilities Enhancements in DB2 V8 and V9by Sam Wang
- What’s New in DB2 for z/OS V8 for Adminstratorsby Jim Teng
- SQL Optimization Conceptby Fen-Ling Lin and Gene Fuh
- Performance Tuning Recommendations When Migrating to DB2 for z/OS V8by Jim Teng
- Native SQL Procedures in DB2 9 for z/OSby Yumi Tsuji and Steve Chen
- New SQL Features for DB2 z/OS V8 and V9by Fen-Ling Lin
- zIIP Introductionby Fen-Ling Lin
- Automating SQL Performance Tuning in DB2 for z/OSby Gene Fuh
- Introduction to pureXML in DB2 9 for z/OSby Guogen Zhang and Steve Chen
- Universal Table Space and LOB Enhancements DB2 9 for z/OSby Frances Villafuerte
Regards, DB2usa.http://db2usa.blogspot.com PS: DB2usa website is still available at:http://db2usa2.free.fr/eliendb2.htm .
Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live.
The IDUG DB2-L Listserv is only part of your membership in IDUG. DB2-L list archives, the FAQ, and delivery preferences are at http://www.idug.org/lsidug under the Listserv tab. While at the site, you can also access the IDUG Online Learning Center, Tech Library and Code Place, see the latest IDUG conference information, and much more. If you have not yet signed up for Basic Membership in IDUG, available at no cost, click on Member Services at http://www.idug.org/lsms