Hi DB2 user,
Here is a non-profit Blog about DB2 for z/OS (IBM mainframes):
Last update on Monday, December 21st 2009
IBM just published a new Redpaper, "DB2 9 for z/OS: Configuring SSL for Secure Client-Server Communications, REDP-4630-00":
This IBM Redpaper provides information about how to setup and configure DB2 9 for z/OS with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) using the z/OS V1R10 Communications Server: IP Application Transparent -Transport Layer Security (AT-TLS) services. This paper also covers the basic configuration steps for configuring SSL support for non-Java DB2 clients and IBM Data Server Driver for JDBC and SQLJ type 4 connectivity clients to access a DB2 9 for z/OS server.
The intended audience for this paper includes network and security administrators and database administrators who want to setup and configure SSL support for DB2 9 for z/OS.
Table of Contents
- Overview of SSL and IP AT-TLS
- Configuring DB2 9 for z/OS server with SSL support
- Configuring DB2 9 for z/OS requester with SSL support
- Configuring Java applications using IBM Data Server Driver for JDBC and SQLJ to use SSL
- Configuring non-Java DB2 clients for Linux, UNIX, and Windows to use SSL
- Configuring remote client applications to use SSL via a DB2 Connect server for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft.
* IDUG North America * Tampa, Florida, * May 10-14 2010 * http://IDUG.ORG/NA *
http://www.idug.org/db2-content/index.html has THOUSANDS of free technical presentations!
DB2 LUW, DB2 z/OS, Performance, Installation, Tuning, Coding, BI, Warehouses, - among
many more categories of help waiting for you!
Whether you are an old hand or a DB2 newbie, we have presentations for every level.
If you need to change settings, http://www.idug.org/cgi-bin/wa?A0=DB2-L is the home of IDUG's DB2-L