We got the below error for a QMF batch job
-497 THE MAXIMUM LIMIT OF INTERNAL IDENTIFIERS HAS BEEN EXCEEDED FOR DATABASE
The SQL statement cannot be executed because an internal identifier limit has been exceeded for the database. The cause of this error is due to one of the following:
- On a CREATE DATABASE statement, the limit of 65217 DBIDs has been exceeded.
- For all other statements, the limit of 32767 OBIDs has been exceeded for that database.
- If the database is a WORKFILE database, then one of the
following reasons might apply:
- The number of tablespaces in the WORKFILE database has exceeded the limit of 500.
- The number of indexes defined on declared global temporary tables belonging to all agents on the local DB2®member has exceeded the limit of 10,000.
- The number of tables and triggers belonging to a local agent exceeded the limit of 11,767. The tables in the WORKFILE database include work files, created global temporary tables, and declared global temporary tables.
We verified all the above options and deleted some obsolete tables and ran Modify recovery. It didn't work.
Has anyone come across this issue if so please advice..